Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ahhhh.....Done

Well, it's 11:33am and I feel as though I've had a very productive morning. Our alarm was set to go off at 5:15am but we decided to roll over and go back to sleep. Yep, that's right, no running for us today. I must say though, that extra hour of sleep wasn't really much. Once again, for some reason I've been battling waking up. It's been starting at about 4am and I go in and out of sleep. I'm having some whacked out dreams during the process too. I'm figuring David was in and out of sleep too because he got up at about 6am to do some crunches, etc. Then I got up at 6:30am. I didn't have to go to work today but I figured I'd get started on my to do list.

As of now I've taken all my exams, organized my schoolbooks, dusted, dry mopped and cleaned the hardwood floors, mopped the kitchen floor, changed all the litterboxes, washed all the dog bowels, stripped our bed, done 4 loads of wash, and worked on Christmas presents. I've even finished up my project I had started the other day which included patching an area in the bathroom that had previous water damage near the shower. It's patched, sanded, and painted.

I also unexpectedly had decent weather this morning too so I figured I'd get the raking/mowing done, that I had planned to do later this weekend. So our yard is all nice and beautiful and now I don't feel so bad for not running. I worked up a hardcore sweat out there. You could've fooled me that it is November. I had perfect timing too, because as I came inside it started to rain.

I'm sitting here now, trying to get my checklists sent to my professors. I actually had already sent them this morning but the attachments were too large. So now I'm reconfiguring the attachments and resending them. It's a pain in the butt. Hey, it's not my fault we have 15 pages of checklists for each class and they no longer want us to fax our papers in.

Now what shall I do? I have a few more things on my list but I think I may hit the shower, tan, head to the mall for a bit, and possibly fit some reading in there somewhere. I'm not sure what our plans are for dinner but it looks like we'll be heading to BW3's tonight for a family get together. Having our 5K tomorrow we won't be getting our chow there, but it will be nice to see family. For those of you from the Roth Family that didn't get an email, we're all meeting 6:30pm tonight at BW3's.

No comments: