Thursday, July 19, 2007

TP Bandit

For the past month we're had a toilet paper bandit present in our house. It never fails. After coming home from a run I walk upstairs to take a shower and find toilet paper pulled off the roll and shreaded to pieces. I always think, "I should take a picture of this." or "I gotta post this on the blog." but am always too tired to walk downstairs to get the camera or totally forget about it. Well, today was a good run and when I came home to find the toilet paper strewn about again, I had to take a picture....
This isn't even bad to what I've seen before. Sometimes it goes all the way into the hallway. Now, I think I have it figured out who's doing it. Actually, I knew from the start who was doing it. Considering the fact that Viking has loved eating paper since he was a pup doesn't surprise me that he's taken to getting into the toilet paper. His white poop (yah, I know...gross) also rats him out. I'd just like to know what's going through his mind. Like I said, he has a history of eating toilet paper (that's why we have all covered trash cans), but this is only happening when we go out for runs. I'm thinking he's throwing a doggie temper tantrum and in his head saying, "Mom, you suck. Why don't you take me?" I know, I know. He's probably not thinking this at all and just wants to get some kicks by throwing some toilet paper around. If only I could rig a camera.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya gotta love the little rascal!!