1. What is your occupation? Veterinary Technician
2. What color are your socks right now? Orange and black stripes
3. What are you listening to right now? Hum of the computer and clicking of keys.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Carmel apple
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Aunt Shelly…I guess she’s alright ;)
8. How old/young are you right now? 25-Sad that I actually had to think about.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? It’s not like I hate watching sports but I don’t particularly love it either. I prefer basketball live but football/baseball on tv. I do dig the Olympics when they’re on.
10. What is your favorite drink? Water with lemon. As for alcohol, not that I drink all that much, I like Malibu Rum with Pineapple Juice or Rodenbach Redbach.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Dyed it 6 weeks ago. Before that it had been about 8 years ago. Obviously not a regular hair dyer.
12. Favorite food? Why must I love food so? Too many things to list, but I can tell you my downfall…ice cream.
13. What was the last movie you watched? Hocus Pocus
14. Favorite day of the year? I don’t have one specific day. Experiences and things change from year to year so it’s hard to pinpoint any certain day.
15. How do you vent anger? Cleaning or running
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Mom might have to help me out with this one. I loved Barbies though.
17. Blueberries or cherries? Absolutely love rainier cherries and cherry pie.
18. Beach or Mountains? I think the beach but no mixing the sand and water.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Disregard this, it originally came from an email
20. Who is most likely to respond? Probably no one, but if anyone wants to, go ahead.
21. Least likely to respond? Probably everyone
22. Living arrangements? House. Husband, 3 dogs, 2 cats.
23. When was the last time you cried? Today at work. Most times I can grin and bear it but sometimes it’s just gotta flow. Sorry to say, it’s happening more and more, and unfortunately not going to change. All I got to say is, the Lord will bless him according to his deeds. Repeat after me, “I love my job!”
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? My mommy
26. What did you do last night? Worked on Spencer’s Halloween costume…pictures to come.
27. What/who inspires you? Those that they tell “can’t” and yet they “do”
28. What are you most afraid of today? Personally I'm afraid of snakes. But if we're talking about life, people, etc....Ignorance and the unwillingness to change or try something new.
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Any, as long as they’re meat free.
30. Favorite dog breed? Now how are you going to ask a vet tech this question?? I love them all! For the sake of simplicity I’ll say Rat Terrier, Chihuahua, and Greyhound. In no particular order.
31. Favorite Day of the week? Monday. It’s a fresh start and you get to look forward to the upcoming weekend.
32. How many states have you lived in? 3-Ohio, Louisiana, and Michigan.