Tuesday, May 12, 2009

War Dance

Back in early winter David and I decided to give Netflix a try. Originally I was cynical of the idea, but thought, "Why not?" So we gave it a whirl and have found that we love it. I must say David uses it more often that me, but we still get our money's worth.

I came home to a note on the computer today stating, "Watch this if you have time." I saw a quick clip of the trailer and knew that it was a must see for me. David and I have the same interests in many things....including history, documentaries, and learning other cultures. Through time this has lead to a new interest....Africa and the want to help/give what we can. Not only Africa, but other countries as well. There's no denying that America needs help too, in no way would I want to turn my back on our own country, but we can't help but be drawn to others as well.

I have no idea where this interest will lead. Maybe nothing will ever come of it, but maybe something will. I do know we have the desire to do something.

If you're interested in the trailer to the movie David recommended......

No comments: