Just another update on the progess of the Animal Room. David and Alpa got the crown molding up yesterday afternoon....
Last night we cleaned and scrubbed the room, working to have some order in our house. We also placed foam caulk rope in gaps and proceeded to caulk the entire room.
This morning our bodies decided to rise on their own at 6:45am. We took advantage of our time and primed the entire room....ceiling included.
Time to take a break to let it dry and take another trip to the store to get more supplies. I swear anytime we do a home improvement project we find the hardware store is our second home.