Sunday, August 09, 2009

Congratulations Bryce And Monica

We welcomed a new family member to the Roth Clan this weekend. My cousin Bryce was married to a wonderful woman named Monica. Although we were unable to participate in Sunday's brunch we were able to make it to the festivities on Friday and Saturday. As expected everyone had an excellent time. As life moves on our extended families are not able to get together for holidays as we once did. I must be honest, I miss that time together. I'm glad that we still have the ability to see each other every so often for times like these. I'm also thankful that Bryce, Monica, and their families invited us all to join in on the fun.
I took many pictures of their special weekend....here are a few......


If you'd like to see more pictures, click here.
Congratulations Bryce and Monica!

No comments: