Monday, June 19, 2006

Great Weekend

Father's Day weekend ended up turning out a lot better than I thought. I found a good Swiss Army knife for my dad. It wasn't the one I had been searching for but actually I think it's better than that one. And I ended up getting the XBox for David and surprised him at the same time. On Saturday morning he asked me if he should unhook his XBox and I said, "Sure go ahead. But it doesn't guarantee anything". And he said, "well, I can always put it back together." So he went out golfing and I went to the mall with the girls and immediately traded in his old one and put the new one in my mom's car. David arrived at the mall after golfing with the guys and I walked up to him and said with a straight face, "i'm ticked. they only offered me $10 for your old console and 50 cents for each controller. I don't know if it's because I'm a girl or what but I went to both stores and that's all they offered. so let's go out to the car and we'll take it out of mom's car and put it in yours." He said that it was pointless to do so and I said "I just need to cool off and take a walk." I was apologizing and all the entire way to the car. His poor face. The light had been taken out. When we got to the car he was opening the car door that he didn't even realize I was sitting there holding his new 360. And then I said, "Happy Father's Day!" and he said "you brat!" Hahaha I got him. I got more than what I had said they offered, but I had to figure out some way to surprise him. I also reserved madden for him. So he's quite excited. That night we went to the mansfield races and had a good time then went to elyria the next day with the 'rents. Target had some cute dog clothes so you know we had to hook the "kids" up. They're too cute. Today was a good day, however David's quite under the weather. Can't seem to keep anything down or in his body for that matter. Hope it's just a 24 bug. Then a big storm raged through our area this evening. Pretty cool. Oh yeah! Grandma And Grandpa I hear you bought a house! How crazy is that?! Congratulations!!! Love to you all!

No comments: