Thursday, June 29, 2006

Something To Wear And Something To Do

Yesterday was a crazy day at work. Very busy. So it was nice to hear on my way home that we were getting pizza with the 'rents. Ahhh...didn't have to think about what to do for dinner. Then I got my pizza slice cookie at Mrs. Fields. Gotta love it! Can you believe that they actually know my at Mrs. Fields and Cold Stone? And what I get...because you know I get the same thing everytime. That's just sad. Do you think I have a problem? Eh, it runs in the family, you know mom with the coffee thing at coffee beanery. I can't feel that guily about it. And of course I'm on to my next challenge. Trying to find something for Jillian's wedding. I love shopping but I hate shopping for something inparticular. The main thing is, my body just doesn't fit into the clothes. I think to myself...am I that abnormal not to fit into these things? It's got to be something. I need something with full coverage in the front, but at the same time real small around to hold me in. And of course the straps....there's got to be straps, and I mean thick straps because I do not do well with strapless or thin straps if you know what I mean. Not user friendly. Utter frustration. David and I want to do something this Saturday but as usual we are at a standstill as to what we should do. We don't want to do something that costs too much and at the same time we have to keep in mind the weather. It may rain. So we were thinking the columbus zoo, because they have an awesome primate exhibit that we love...it'd just be a drive for us. Then we were thinking COSI, but that'd be a drive also. And it's more expensive. But they have this awesome Star Wars exhibit with actual original costumes and all. That'd be cool. So anyway, not sure what to do. And next Wednesday I have off so I want to do something with mom, but not sure what to do there either. Any ideas? I better fold some clothes before heading out to work. Plus I need to get gas before the prices skyrocket even more. See y'all later! Oh yeah, mom and dad's pics from the wedding...
http://markandjan.shutterfly.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Strongsville next Wednesday? I haven't been there in years.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
I really enjoyed reading your blogg.You should write a book.
You have a great sense of humor you have cravings like I do and it's no fun shopping because[ my body is to short to fit into some of the styles.]Maybe you could give motivation classes. Let the females know we're not abnormal...we just live in an abnormal world.
A Cindy Lou Blogger .
Linda P.

BananaBuzzbomb said...

Thanks Linda! Not a bad idea.....