Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My Balloon

I hope this finds everyone well. And I hope you've been enjoying the videos as much as I have had making them. Sorry to inundate you with them. Once I get on a kick with doing something it's hard for me to stop. Especially when I'm teaching myself something. It's all trial and error and that's the way I learn. It's fun. Especially looking at the old video and pictures. I had the day off so I got some cleaning done. I obviously worked on the computer and also went out to Walmart to get a few things. I decided to surprise David with NCAA for his XBox. He was pleased and totally surprised, which makes me happy. He played that for the afternoon after work then we went to Red Robin with the 'rents. While leaving mom grabbed a balloon and started tying a knot in it. She then handed it to me and said, "just for old times sake" So I wore my balloon all night. Including our trip to Old Navy, Marshall's, and the mall. It was so simple yet fun. Even the girl at Old Navy got a kick out of it. She said, "I like the balloon! Is there a special occasion?" I said, "Nah, my mom just wants me to wear the balloon. So I'm wearing the balloon" She laughed and said, "that's cool." Good times. I think dad got annoyed with it in the car though. Too many balloon bonks. Sorry dad! We had a great time and I'm glad my mom gave me the balloon. That's enough for the evening. Ta Ta for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a silly goose!!!! Love ya.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi,
Your videos have been great.You are a very expressive person.I can also see you walking around with your balloon and being totally at ease.Enjoy life and keep being you. A smiling fun lovig person is always contagious and a frowner is ignored.So keep smiling and next time get your MOM a balloon too.
Linda P.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»