Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Show Must Go On

Sita has made contact with the Playhouse and they say, "The show is on." So what does that mean for us? Either brave the elements or lose the money. Our choice is to brave the elements, pray we don't get in an accident or stuck in the snow, and hopefully enjoy Wicked, which we have patiently waited for. I've wanted to see this ever since I saw the "One short day in the Emerald City..." during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade a few years back. Last year Mom and Cassie made it down to Columbus to see the production but I was financially unable to attend. So as you can see I'm quite determined to see Wicked dang it. As for our 7pm reservations at Maggiano's? We'll have to see. I have a feeling those will definitely be nixed, but that's okay. I'm sure this will be an adventure. You can bet I'm taking the camera. Lord, grant us traveling mercies.

1 comment:

erika said...

Be careful, Heidi. My grandparents aren't going to be able to make it in. We purposely picked this show date for them so we could avoid the snow issue...gotta love northeastern Ohio. We'll be thinking of you!