Friday, March 21, 2008

103.13

After my run yesterday I have exceeded 100 miles of running from the start of 2008. In the scheme of things it's not much compared to all of those that can run circles around me. And also that I'm technically behind (to date-about 20 miles) for the Diabetic Runner Challenge, due to weather and knee problems. But considering this time last year I wasn't do any type of exercise more than working and sitting at the computer, I'm further ahead than I've ever been in my life. In addition, I know I'll be able to make up for those lost miles in the coming months, I'm sure of it. So here's to atleast 380 more miles for me to complete before the years out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on breaking 100!!

Anonymous said...

Go Bug-Go !!!
Warmer weather is right around the corner..so run girl, run. BUT...easy on the knee. Listen to your body. I'll give you a good stretch and massage whenever you want,just holler.
xxxooo
sita
p.s. Hope your not mad about my remark from your "venting day." Say, how do I become like Joey, or whoever so my remark can say, "Sita says." You know. I'm not up on this, I don't know what URL means/ and I'm not a blogger, nor do I WANT to be.