Friday, May 02, 2008

Almost There

This week has been quite hectic. David's been in Warren, Ohio for work but having to commute every 2 days due to his schooling here. Long story on why he has to do it. So he's had some long days. For instance, yesterday he woke up in Warren, went to his class there from 7am-3:30pm. Drove home and went straight to his class here from 6pm-9pm, and then came home and we went right to sleep. He then had to wake up at 4am this morning in order to be in Warren by 7am. And that's just one day this week. He's been doing that type of stuff all week long. He'll be glad to be home tonight and sleeping in tomorrow. He'll then be heading up to Cleveland with his dad tomorrow to watch their first Indians game in their tickets series. There's supposed to be morning showers and it's an evening game, so hopefully they'll have decent weather.

As for me, my week hasn't necessarily been so hectic but I've had trouble sleeping for some reason. And I'm not so lucky to have Saturday off. It's my weekend to work at the clinic so I get to get up early one more day this week. In addition, since last week my knee's been giving me some problems, once again. I took Monday off after the long run and then ran a short 3.3 miles on Tuesday which proved to be a bad idea. Looking at the situation I want/need to run but again, I'm trying to be smart and have taken Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off. More than likely I'll take tomorrow off too, due to me having to work in the morning and then will try for slower, long run Sunday. As usual, it's messing with my head not running. It's the same thing as always. I'm not running and feel like I'm eating too much. Plus, I'm not staying on track for the half-marathon. You get the idea.

I go to the doctor once more this morning so we shall see what happens with that. Happy Friday to everyone!

No comments: