Friday, May 16, 2008

Just About Here

I'm really too tired to be blogging, but wanted to post something before the big day. Yes, tomorrow morning we'll be heading up to CLE. First stop, another haircut, then we'll head down to the marathon expo. We're staying overnight at Erika and KD's place to hopefully avoid any early morning mishaps. I'm looking forward to the experience but can't help feeling so anxious that I'm nauseous at the same time. I'll be fine and then I'll think about it....a chill goes through my body and my heart starts pumping. I really don't think I was this nervous even before our wedding. Actually, I can't remember the last time I was this nervous. It will be fine. I'll be fine. It will be good. Positive thoughts.....

It's been a week. With the start of school and then the CE conference I've been keeping busy. They also announced the dates for my Fast Track Lab (Texas trip) today. Needless to say I gotta just put that in the back of my mind and address it after Sunday's race. One thing at a time. We'll book flights, hotel, and activities later. Thankfully I'm well on my way with my classes assignments, so that's far from my mind.

Well, that's it. Time to head off to bed. Hopefully I won't find myself wide awake in the middle of the night as I have been having quite often this week. Until Sunday, or later...Happy Running!!

No comments: