Thursday, May 25, 2006

Last Post For A Few

This will be my last post for a few days, as I must disassemble the computer and place it somewhere for this weekend. But I wanted to write a few lines. Uncle Jerry and Aunt Diana were in town on Tuesday. It was very night to see them since it's been 4 years since we had seen them last. And actually it was the first time David had got to meet them. That's just crazy! As they say, time flies. We went out to eat at Marconi's then had yummy Toft's Ice Cream (Cotton Candy Confetti! Heck Yeah!) then they came over to see the house and we chilled for awhile. I got to show them my scrapbook I had made since we moved up. I'm not all into the scrapbooking like other people with getting all fancy but I made one with pictures from my mom's old books and the one's Grandma Q had sent up in the fall. It goes from each family, as young as the grandparents being babies, through my parents growing up, and then through my parents dating and getting married. It's something I'm "proud" of. I enjoyed doing it and I feel that now I have a piece of history that I can pass on, even though we don't plan to have any kids. Then Camie, Doug, and family came in on Wednesday. Very nice to see them since it's been awhile also, and Doug and his family are kind of like the new addition to the family. He's very nice and personable and the kids are real polite and just cool (what kid asks his dad if he can tell someone a joke....that's just too nice!). So we went to chet and matt's with them and went out to show them kalahari and I got my carmel apple with sprinkles (another one of my indulgences'), then of course they had to see our house too. They're planning on going to CP today and possibly tomorrow. So cross your fingers for them that it doesn't rain! Alright all, I better get going, talk to you in a few, hopefully with beautiful floors under me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay, u think we're cool!- <3 alyssa