Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New job and Playtime







So David started his new job yesterday. It's with AVI foodsystems. He travels around to local factories and fills the vending machines, takes inventory, etc. He seemed to like it and his hours (4a-noon) didn't bother him too much. However, we did end up going to bed at 9:30 last night. Haven't done that in awhile! We've both been tired lately and have seemed to have trouble sleeping the entire night. I'm sure that has to do with everything that's on our minds though. Lily's been doing great lately. As dad says, "she's a totally different dog." Her and Viking have been going outside on a daily basis playing in our fenced in yard. She's no longer on a "special" diet and she's perky and turned in to quite the anklebiter for Viking. We're even to the point where she's been able to sleep with us and not in her playpen and not have an accident! I think her just being able to get outside is great for her. David said, "well, I guess we'll have to move to florida so she can go outside year round." I'm posting some pictures of they're playtime from this weekend (including Sloopy and Woody). I'm just about to start my next semester of school....only a million more to go. Last semester went well and I got both A's, but it was more work than previous. I'm figuring it's because it was my first semester back in a year and I'm sure they changed some of their protocols and I also entered the Level 2 (of 4) classes. Got to get ready for work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, Heidi. The "kids" love to come over and play. Glad David liked the job. Maybe this is the one he can sink his teeth into. Like the overtime, too! Have a nice week.

Anonymous said...

Just me again. What happen to the family pic? And when ya gonna post the kitties?

BananaBuzzbomb said...

I decided to take it off since it's an older picture. I'll try finding a pic of the kitties. I'm figuring you are mom or dad who are writing....make sure to sign your name at the end of posts so I know who you are =) Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hey if you really want to move to Florida you should come vistit first. I'll let you stay with me if you'd like to see how life on the east coast is then you can travel to the west to see mom and dad and g'ma and g'pa. Miss you and can't wait to see you later this month. Camie