Friday, May 05, 2006

Today is Friday....Today is Friday.....

What a great week it's been. Nothing in particular has happened. It's just been a good week. We've been going to bed at about 9:30 each night. Its amazing how 1-2 more hours of sleep can help you....at least me...not David though since he's getting up so early. Thanks to everyone who's been visiting and commenting. It's crazy how simple this thing is, yet so cool because you can keep in touch with people. For instance I don't know when the last time I talked to KD or Jacki was but I can see what's going on in there life and them in mine. And it's one of those things too where you don't even have to write but you can just read and keep up to date. Anyway, I like it. I just hope I can keep up with it. I must say I wasn't a big journal/diary type of person ever. However, I have used them in the past (when I was in the hospital and when David was doing all of his MC stuff) and it definitely "helped" by letting me vent and "talk" to someone by rambling on. So speaking of, I didn't get to write last night. David got home from his audition and it was one of those nights where you just have to talk. Basically if he wants to be in, he can be (speaking of the national guard band). I'm still waiting for stuff in writing. Not to mention that if he were to enlist he'd have to got to 3 weeks of warriors training which basically is something to help you get in shape. I think it's a good thing, however something tells me his new job wouldn't be thrilled....just a guess! Plus his 2 reserve weeks this year would be the first 2 weeks of July.....once again if he did 3 weeks away from work possibly in June and then 2 weeks in July, I don't think it'd fly with his job, not to mention he'd be gone for 4th of July. Not that it's anything big, but it'd just bum me out. I thought I was done with all of the Marine Corps wife stuff????? Okay, it's not the Marine Corps, but it will sure feel like it if he's away for all that time. We're not sure if he'd come home on the weekends of the warrior training stuff or not (it's in cleveland). And we're back where we started.....hurry up and wait. He said the guy who auditioned him was real cool and everything was laid back. Anyway, we'd appreciate any prayers that are thrown our way. It's just one of those things.....you need to do what you gotta do, but at the same time do what's right, and hope to not get burned (again). Otherwise not much is going on here. Mom and Dad came over with Sloopy and Woody yesterday evening so that was a good time. They also painted the threshold for our back door with outdoor paint while we were away....how nice was that? Thank you! By the way, thank you for all you do. We love you and appreciate all you do. I go in at noon today, but friday mornings are my day to do cleaning, so I better get started on that. Hope everyone has a great day and great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are more than welcome. It's nice to have you so close so that we can help in little ways. Love you!

Mom and Dad