Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Time To Donate!

Hey everybody. Just a friendly reminder that my cousin's wife Erika needs donations to help her attain her goal for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Marathon that is fast approaching. I know everyone goes through each week and says, "next week...." At least that's what I kept doing. But now is the time. Even a small donation adds to a bigger amount. I hope to add to what I've already donated and I ask you to help out in any way possible. Check out her Team Roth site and see what it's all about.

1 comment:

erika said...

Thanks, Heidi! The marathon is less than 3 months away, and the training is really starting to get serious so I had better start getting serious with the fundraising as well. This is a great cause and the money goes to research, but it also goes directly to the patients through programs set in place by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Cancer is an indiscriminate killer and I pray that this money will bring us to a cure.