Wednesday, February 06, 2008

What's This Mean?

The past 48 hours have seemed kind of weird. Everytime I turn around I read about someone being sick, having a disease, or dying. Some individuals are family members (my cousin Caitlin...check out her blog), some are acquaintances, while others are unknown individuals I read about in passing. In addition, we've also had a recent influx in euthanasias at work. It definitely makes you appreciate your life and those around you. At the same time it's kind of freaked me out though. I think to myself, "Is God trying to tell me something? Do I need to go to the doctor?" But then I come back to reality and think, right, I'm going to go to the doctor and say, "Nothing's wrong, nothing hurts, but I just want to make sure I'm okay." Yeah, they'd send me to the nut house. I think the best thing is to keep reminding myself not to take life for granted and to give those around me an extra hug and an "I love you."

No comments: