Thursday, March 05, 2009

Passed

When I'm having a not so good day, I always try to think to myself, "It could be worse." Because you know someone out there is having a worse day than you. With that being said, even with my not so fun day I received notification of my Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE) results......

Dear Candidate,
Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that your total raw score for the January 16, 2009 VTNE was at or above the minimum passing score of 117 reccommended by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards for this administration.


You know what that means???? I PASSED! Woooooot!!!!! And the best thing, I don't have to take it again in June. It goes on about my scores, etc. But all I had to read was the first word and I knew. My abdominal pain won't allow for a happy dance, so I'll settle for a mental one....for now. I've already got the ball rolling on my application to become a Registered Veterinary Technician in Ohio....background check and transcripts sent.....now I can actually send in my application.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yahoo!!!! Congrats Heidi!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!