Monday, March 09, 2009

Three Things

Three Names I go by:
1. Heidi
2. Hide
3. Henry

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cobb’s Ice Cream
2. Walmart Cashier
3. Vet Tech

Three Places I have lived:
1. Sandusky, Ohio
2. New Orleans, Louisiana
3. Warren, Michigan

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. College Football – not by choice
2. NFL Football – not by choice
3. NBA Basketball – not by choice

Three things I am good at:
1. Being on time
2. Cleaning
3. Taking care of the furry kids

Three places I have gone on vacation:
1. Disney
2. Hawaii
3. Caribbean

Three places I WANT to go on vacation:
1. England
2. Africa
3. Italy

Three cars I have leased/owned:
1. Ford Tempo
2. Ford Explorer
3. Cevy Aveo

Three people that text me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Co Workers
3. Dad

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream/Cake
2. Pasta
3. Fruit

Three of my favorite movies:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Twilight
3. While You Were Sleeping

Three things I am looking forward to (short-term):
1. Going to Florida
2. Training for a
marathon
3. Working outside

Three Things I am looking forward to (long-term):
1. Traveling
2. Growing old with David
3. Reaching all of my items on my D.R.E.A.M. list

Three things in my purse/wallet/bag right now:
1. wallet
2. planner
3. keys

Three websites I frequent daily:
1. ebay
2. twilight sites
3. facebook

Three places I love to shop:
1. I don’t like to shop – Borders?
2. TJ ?
3. Ebay?

Three of my favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Malibu Rum w/ pineapple juice
3. Water

Three things I just can't stand:
1. Snoring
2. Gray area – needs to be black and white
3. Ignorant people

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. PJ’s
2. Socks
3. Slippers

Three things I love about myself:
1. Perfectionist – love/hate relationship
2. I do well in my
profession
3. I’ve graduated from college (not with debt), married, lived in 3 different states, and happy all before the age of 25. I have a long life to live and am looking forward to it.

Three things I have struggled with in the last year:
1. finding a happy medium of all my activities
2. trying to be patient
3. trying to keep OCD in check

Three ways I like to spend my free time:
1. running
2. computer
3. reading

Three things I have always wanted to do (and have NOT done just yet):
1. Go on some sort of missionary trip
2. Travel across the US in an RV
3. Travel through europe

No comments: