Monday, March 26, 2007

Anyone Else Hate Hearing Themselves Talk?

Okay, I think I'm ready for my speech. I came straight home and had dinner. It was quite yummy...this salsa chicken thing. Thanks to Jen Poho for pointing me in the direction of Kraft Foods, and my husband for fixing it. Yum Yum in the tum tum. And even better...I had a Snickers waiting for me that David brought home. Then I started working on school work. I feel as though I've been working on my persuasive speech outline all day...oh, maybe that's because I have. Any spare minute my nose is in a book. I headed upstairs for a bit to practice my speech. I figured I'd record myself. After about a million times through the speech I feel more confident to complete the task tomorrow. But man, do I hate to hear my voice. Anyone out there hate to listen to themselves talk on video or an answering machine. I always think, "Is that really the way I sound???" Whatever. Wish me luck for tomorrow. I just want to get this over and done with. Then I will have 1 more test and 1 more speech to go....the countdown begins.

No comments: