Thursday, March 15, 2007

Only In Ohio

Only in Ohio will you have mid 60's and within 12 hours low 30's. Yes, you heard right. Yesterday was a little cooler than the previous day. A little gloomy too, but it was still a decent day with rays of sunshine. Then approximately 6pm last night we had thunder. By 6:45pm it was a straight downpour with thunder and lightning. We awoke this morning to snow on the ground, while it was continuing to snow. It looks like it's stopped snowing for the time being. Ah well. At least I got to enjoy the weather while it was here. Only a couple more weeks until we get some more...hopefully.
I think the casserole turned out pretty good. It was kind of confusing how long to bake it. I was waiting for bubbles around the edge, which never came. But thanks to Joey's assistance it turned out A ok. It was a little dry for David and my taste. Next time I think I'd also put sauce on the bottom in addition to the top. I'm just glad I took the extra sauce. Whatever. It was better than previous cooking attempts. Now, I have to think of something to make in a few weeks. This dinner night idea was a great idea. It gives us a chance to interact with adults our age that are in the same part of their lives. It's also a way to reconnect with old friends from high school, while making new friends at the same time. All in all a good time and something we look forward to.
As of Tuesday evening the schedule for work today looked kind of scary....multiple surgeries including 2 dogs with bladder stones. You know what that means. We gotta go in there and get them out. Plus we had a full evening schedule in addition to releasing all of our surgeries. But I'm deciding now...it's going to be a good day. Hope your day is good too!

No comments: