Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's A Perfect Day For A Cadbury Egg

We went to eat at Panera last night. Before we left there David said, "maybe we can make it to Dairy Frost tonight." Watch out...Speedracer Heidi arrived. Before we could head home we had to stop at Meijer to get creme soda for tonight's Dinner Night with friends and I figured, just to play it safe, I'd grab something sweet to just in case Dairy Frost was already closed for the night. David didn't realize why I was running to and from the car and then he had a lightbulb moment and said, "Ah, you want to get that ice cream, huh?" I said, "Heck yeah. You can't dangle a carrot in front of a horse and take it away." We continued to home and rounded the corner only to find that it was 7:03 and they had already closed. Total bummer. I wanted frickin' ice cream. And this isn't the first time we've missed them. It's happened two other times this season thus far. Now I know it's early in the season, but why must they close so early? Since I get off of work so late I can't head right there, I have to eat dinner first, ya know? So, I was bummed. I had my Cadbury Eggs from Meijer, but I wanted ice cream. David then says, "what about mcdonalds?" I'm there. It's not Dairy Frost, but it's ice cream and even better yet, it's not sugar free either (that's all we keep in the house). Now as I finished up my second half of my sandwich from Panera for lunch I ended it with a small dessert...a Cadbury Creme egg. Yes, it is a perfect day for a Cadbury Egg.

No comments: