Monday, September 10, 2007

Back To Business

Ok, time to get back to business. Last week was kind of a foo foo week just because I was all messed up. Then this weekend I was just trying to take it all in before digging back into the schoolbooks. In other words, school starts today. Will it ever end? I keep reminding myself it will. Let me tell you this, when it does, I will not miss the anxiety/nervous feeling at the start of the semester. Last night I went online to check if my classes were listed. Bad idea. They were, but at that point it was time for bed and too late to do anything. Meaning, I went to bed with my mind racing. Considering that and my too many naps I took throughout the weekend, I had a horrible nights rest and feel quite cranky this morning.

Yeah, so about naps, they totally threw my sleeping schedule off, which made me go to bed late and get up late, causing me to not be able to sleep. Darn football season. Give me a break. I can get into about 1/2 a game but after that I'm gone. Seeing guys ramming into eachother 50 million times just isn't my thing. Not to mention the amount of anxiety of get from just watching a game can get outrageous. After awhile I get stir crazy, so napping is a way to pass the time. And trust me, it's not just with football. I just hate sitting still. And God love my husband, but I don't get a break during the year, different season, different sport. And when it's the off season of the sport he's still analyzing all the ins and outs of what's going on. I'd say he's a diehard Vikings fan but he still knows all of the stats of all the other teams. Same goes for all the rest of the sports. It could definitely be worse and I am very lucky that he's willing to miss a quarter of a game here or there (depending on the game of course and depending on what we have to do), but for the most part, especially in the fall, Saturdays and Sundays are sunrise to sunset football. Ugh, more time to do school work, right?

Time to get ready for work. Here's to hoping today starts getting better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bugzie,
I feel your pain babe. As I recall, Alpa woke me up on Sunday when I was at YOUR house! Wakie, wakie. I guess we both konked out. For me, having my home work keeps me from feeling as lonely. I'm too busy.
Thanks again for all your work finding a wonderful Viking experience for the guys to look forward to.

love,

sita