Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Newest Additions To The Family...

...croc family that is. During my trip to Florida I acquired another pair of crocs. Yes, that makes 6 pairs for me. I was so pumped to find dark purple, almost metallic in color, crocs that they were a must-have. Then David's came soon after (that's 4 pair for him). I ordered him the NFL Viking crocs back in late June only to find that they were on backorder. After almost 2 months of waiting I cancelled my order and placed a new order through a different seller. I was hoping that they'd be the same color as mine, as it's almost a perfect match to the Viking's helmets, but didn't want to get my hopes up. Well, they are the exact same color and perfect. Now we're just waiting for Viking Jibbitz!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!