Sunday, April 22, 2007

Full Weekend

As we figured, it was a full weekend but we got tons done. Obviously we have a hole in our wall and that's an ongoing process. The floor should totally be done by tomorrow and then David hopes to finish up the door to make it look "finished" within the next week. Today we went out to breakfast and made a quick stop at Home Depot and did our grocery shopping at Meijer. Then we headed home. David worked a little on the loft then he went golfing and I headed to Tera's bridal shower. Then after that we met up at Jen and Joe's to work on their yard. As with the hole in the wall, this is definitely a work in progress. We made huge progress but it will be slow as we piece their yard together. It will look beautiful in the end though...that I am sure of. We stayed for dinner....BBQ chicken with fruit salad and potato salad. Yum. Summer is here...at least I say so. Even though you end up tired at the end of the weekend it's a great feeling to know that you've accomplished so much. Now on with the work week.....

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm not too sore. But like you, the back of my legs are a little tender. But wasn't it all worth it! Now if the Lilly flowers I planted live, I'll be so happy!