Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hole, Door, And Floor

It is now 12:36am and I thought I'd update you on our situation. We now have a hole, door, and floor in for our loft area. Yay! Thanks to a ton of work from David and Joey. Whew. They kick butt. There are a few things left...like finishing the floor (they ran out of screws) and then fixing some of the wall around the door and making the door more presentable but it looks like by tomorrow evening I may just be able to put some stuff in that space. I'm so freakin' excited. Thanks so much David and Joey. And of course Jen for lending us your husband for the day. Next up....Jen and Joey's backyard tomorrow....should be fun!!

The Door

The Floor Before


The Floor Getting Re-Done

4 comments:

Randy Hammons said...

Looking good!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that will double your storage space. Great job, guys!!
Mama Jan

Anonymous said...

That's great that they got so much accomplished in one day. You can never have enough storage space---especially for TOILET PAPER---LOL.
The door looks like a door for MIDGETS-----just my size.
Those guys must think like Ralph---when you once start a PROJECT, keep going till it's finished.
LOVE---GRAM ROTH

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys get a lot of good use out of it, I was glad I could help and I had a blast doin it!