Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Markizm

Today was a long day but after I got off of work I headed to the 'rents house to help them do some stuff. Mom needed to book a car for her and Ande's trip to Florida in one month. So we did that and then we set up a blog for dad. He's been showing some interest and finally said, "Ok, let's set one up." So I helped him get started. As with any blog it is a blog in the making. Be sure to stop by Markizm and say "hello". I think he'll enjoy it and it will be an outlet for him, as I have found this blog to be for me.

I can't believe tomorrow is Wednesday. Time flies...and I can't say that it flies when you're having fun. It just flies no matter what. When I took out the trash at the end of the work day I realized how nice of a day it was. Too bad tomorrow's not supposed to be the same. I quickly gave David a call and asked him to fertilize the lawn so that it will soak in with the rain tomorrow. And he's such a wonderful husband that he did it without any complaints. But I must say I'm not looking forward to the aftermath of fertilizing. That just means mowing the lawn more. But to look at the brighter side of things, we will have a more beautiful lawn. I know it has the potential. As with everything it will take time.

I'm hoping everyone is having a good week and this is too having a surge to get to the weekend.....

No comments: