Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Kitchen Cabinets Have Been Started

It's Tuesday night and guess what? Our kitchen cabinets have been started. Yeah, I know this was supposed to be done during the weekend but I just can't wait any longer. Hey, I'm determined to see Pirates 3. I also wouldn't mind getting more things done around the house this weekend with it being an extended weekend and all. But we'll see...whatever. It's midnight. I've worked an entire day, come home and run, and sanded all the cabinets (not the doors) and the paneling in the kitchen. Now I just gotta unwind and go to sleep. Tomorrow's my day off...what shall I do? School work? House work? How about a little bit of both??

Now I know why kitchen cabinets have doors...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...what exactly are you doing with your cabinets and how? Cass and I have talked about redoing our cabinets or buying new ones. I think we could refinish the cabinets and then buy new doors for them. Take lots of pictures and let me know how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the "kids" are going to have a fun time this weekend.

Anonymous said...

You aren't wasting any time are you Heidi? My little buzz bomb.
Grandma Q