Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Does Running In The Morning Help?

Or is it that I had 4 days "rest" from running? I dunno but I had a personal best today of 1.3 miles. What?! Yep, you read right. I ran my entire route and then a short brisk walk for about 0.1 miles then the route again...which then added up to 1.3 miles. At the end of 2 routes I also speed (AKA nerd) walked another way around the route. Yay! My neighbor up the way, Sue, decided to join me this morning so as I ran past her house she ran out. She's real athletic but is "out of shape" at this time. So for the first time ever I ran with someone that I was "better" than. She still kept up with me though! I'm liking this morning run stuff. Up before the rest of the world and when the sun hasn't come up yet. Perfect! I love the morning. Can you tell I'm siked right now??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Heidi!! A marathon is just around the corner.