Monday, January 28, 2008

Pure Romance Anyone?

After weeks of my coworkers asking me to host a party, I finally made the time to contact Pure Romance. Looks like I'll be hosting a party at our house on February 15th. In hosting a party, I get "this and that" free, but that's not why I'm doing it. I just want to have some fun and the free stuff is the farthest thing from my mind.

I can see some of your eyes getting big just at the thought of the idea. In all honesty I had my doubts about this type of party, but that was before I attended one. You go in thinking, "What the heck do I need this for?" and think that you'll be embarassed the entire time. But after just a few minutes you find it's a laid back type of atmosphere, which makes for an entertaining night full of laughs. I'm having the same consultant as the previous party I attended awhile back, so it should be just as fun. If anyone's interesting in having a fun-filled evening leave a comment and I'll send some information on to you.

1 comment:

Jen said...

This will be the first night that Joe will be gone for Argentina. I'll be there!