Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day O' Fun With Cassidy

David and I took advantage of the beautiful day to get out an about. We also got Cassidy to join in on the fun. We started with lunch at McDonalds, jammed in The Skate (my car) to some tunes that Cassidy said were "all of my favorites!" (Who knew I was so cool??) I can't believe that girl....she's got a set of lungs and knows lyrics to every song. Not to mention she's been to more concerts than I can count (Any song that came on she said, "I went and saw them.....")

After eating and jamming out we headed out for some fun in the sun at Soak City.
After enjoying the GORGEOUS weather (I think it was the first actual summery weather we had this year) we went into Cedar Point. I don't handle the rides as well as I once did, but it's nice to have someone to go on the round n' round rides with.....we hit MaxAir, Troika, and Chaos. We didn't even make a mark on Cedar Point, but we all had a blast. We'll have plenty of time this summer to cover more ground.

Cassidy has always wanted to play the Guessing Game so we allowed her to do so. They guessed her at 95 lbs and she weighed in at 90 lbs....she won! She was thrilled and was able to choose a prize...a turtle she named Waddles.

After Soak City and Cedar Point we went to the 'rents house to meet Elwood and to chill, then went to Chet And Matt's for some much needed grub. Yum!

It was a great day and I think everyone had a great time. We're all looking forward to the run Saturday. I'm also looking forward to spending more time with Cassidy this summer.

Want to see more pictures of our day? Check out this link.

No comments: