Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Exams

School's been keeping me busy this week. On top of the normal quizzes I have from week to week I also have 3 exams (1 in each class) this week. I have until the 29th to complete them, but you know me, I want to get them done and out of the way. The past 2 nights I have come home and worked on school work from the time I entered the house until I went to bed. Monday I had peace and quiet with the guys being at the game. Last night I wasn't so lucky since they were here watching the game. Boy, do I wish I had a laptop every so often. It'd let me get away to another location in the house. Ah well, I got something done anyway. But at this point I can definitely say I'm schooled out and am going through that jealous feeling of, "You get to have fun. Kick back and relax after a hard day. While I work my butt off all day and come home to even more work." I know it's worth it, but I just wish it was done. So that's basically why there aren't too many posts from me this week either. I better hit the shower before I run out of time.

No comments: