Thursday, August 16, 2007

Family Videos



Recently I've been checking out our old family videos. I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time. David must think I'm crazy as I sit at the computer watching these laughing my butt off. I'm slowly transferring some video to our computer. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but I figured I could share some on here if anyone wants to watch. The last clips in the video are pretty self explanatory-just having fun making a "music video". The first clip may take some explaining....when st. nicholas would come to fill our stockings he would always leave an orange at the bottom of the stocking. I'm not sure why?? Anyway, I'm not sure if this was the first year for oranges or my first year actually comprehending st. nick coming but I got a kick out of getting an orange. In addition, I had a speech impediment as a kid so my "r's" came out as "w's". And ever since watching this several years back, it's been a family joke. Hope you get a few laughs out of it =)

5 comments:

Brad said...

Hilarious!!!! Your family talent seems endless! I thought our family was the only one with dorky family videos from "the good old days" I guess it must be somewhere in the Roth blood.

Thanks for posting this - I enjoy checking out your Blog.

Hey David - great job with the band last weekend!

Take Care,

Brad

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! Our kids are so talented and cute. Loved it. Brings back a flood of memories.

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine how much fun you are having. I keep thinking I want to get our old movies to put them on DVD for my folks. I don't even know where to begin since most of what I want are on real to real films. It will definitely be a challenge, but great fun when it's done. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Camie

Jacki said...

So fun!! I love the creativity of the last video with Justin's body and what I'm assuming are Ande's legs. So funny!

Therese said...

Very funny! We really need to transfer ours, too.