Sunday, August 26, 2007

OROC Pictures

I hope to have more time later this evening to write about the OROC 5K. For the time being though, I'll post pictures and say that it was an AWESOME experience. There are more pictures on our Flickr account.

Pre Race

Sita's co-worker, Patty, is currently battling Ovarian Cancer, so we ran in honor of her

I had to laugh when I saw my picture. I was smiling the entire time I passed but my dad must have caught me before that point. It looks as though I'm in pain but trust me, I was feeling great. I had entered my second wind by that point. Another side note, look at my hands. I had to think about it, but that's they way I hold my hands when I run. Don't know why. Hang ten dude! Or better yet, Aloha!

Here comes David!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool...so awesome. Glad we were able to be there to share the experience with you. Dad and I are so proud of the two of you. Great job. Looking forward to the marathon!!!

Jacki said...

Congrats! If anyone ever took a picture of me running (which would be difficult, considering I haven't run in months), it would be a scary thing! haha

kyleroth said...

Heidi, I would have taken shots of you guys if we weren't busy preparing for Liv's Birthday Party. So glad that you had a good experience. Great job.