Friday, August 31, 2007

Signing Off...For Now

Good morning! It's currently 3:05am and I'm ready to go to Florida. Being that our plan leaves at an early time today and we still have to drive to Detroit, we had to get up this early. I highly doubt I'll sleep on the plane, but I can hope. By the way, I was successful in acquiring the new Runner's World Magazine. Yes! The evening which I posted, we went out to Waldenbooks aka Borders and it was there. I should've known that they'd have it out first before Meijer or Walmart (after we were at the mall we stopped by Walmart and I noticed they didn't have it out either). My other reading material of choice is Anderson Cooper's book Dispatches From The Edge: Memoirs of War, Disasters, and Survival. I dig Anderson (we're on a first name basis don't ya know). I'm thinking it will be on the same pages as Tom Brokaw's series, The Greatest Generation, which I loved. I also think it'll be the type of writing like DOG's book....biographical and an easy read. We shall see. Of course in looking for a book I found several that look interesting. Looks as though I'll have to start a book list. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Lily's little party went great as usual. I have a few pictures but those will have to be posted when I get back.

Alright, better go through my checklist one last time....I'll see ya when I get back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi, Have a great time in Florida, relax and maybe have some cocktails!!!! You know I would!!!! Enjoy your much deserved time off!!!! -Shelly