Wednesday, August 08, 2007

When Will It End?

I broke down and registered for my next set of classes for fall semester. Ugh. One more step closer. I'm lucky to have approximately 1 month off between semesters, but let me tell you, that month goes fast! And the downtime consists of scheduling your next set of classes, ordering books, and getting everything into order. This is my last full set of level 3 (of 4) classes. Next semester I'll have one last level 3 class along with starting level 4. Woo hoo. David asked, "what will you do with your time when you're done with school?" I just had to laugh and said, "Oh, I'm sure I'll find something....there's always continuing education...." When will school end? Never.

Is it humid out or is it me? Goodness. I have to remind myself I'm in Ohio and not New Orleans every time I walk out the door. Mother Nature wasn't particularly kind this morning either. We had hoped to have a small break for our run today but there was no such luck. Just as humid as yesterday according to David. My leg felt great, which is awesome. I really do think it had to do with the weather. I tend to forget about my achy leg from time to time and I don't think to put two and two together. I do have issues with it when weather changes due to having broken my femur years back. Of course it could have also been a mixture of issues though...putting more strain on it with running, etc. All I know is that the pain was constant and hurt to the point of waking me up in the middle of the night. I'm not sure what our plans are for tomorrow, we'll have to see...I'm just hoping for a break in the weather soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, kiddo. You can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I remember, not long ago, you were signing up for your first class. One more year...and it will be done!!