Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Done Sir Done

I've just completed my video assignment for my class this semester. Yes! I'm entirely done. Videotaped, transferred, reviewed. (All 90 minutes of it! You try to listen to yourself talk for 90 minutes straight and see if you're sane.) All I have to do is stop by UPS and send it on it's way. Not only will I make my deadline, but it will be early. That's the way to do it....Heidi style. By the end of tomorrow I'll hopefully have everything signed for the rest of my workbook too. Meaning all I need to do it scan and email it. Then all that's left is taking my finals. Hey, not too bad considering it's only week 8 out of 12. Good to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you have a copy of the video and get it insured!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you Bug, you rock! Just like you'll also rock when you oroc!!!!
I worked with Miss Patty yesterday and she asked me more about it. Now she wants to watch you and the Boy cross the finish line! If you'd don't mind, I'd very much like to buy the shirts w/Patty on them or whatever or pay for the ribbon you wear, which ever you like. Let me know. Once again...take a nice big cleansing breath, slloooowly exhale...whew, you're done with school work! Yippie!
xxxooo
sita