Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Has Arrived

It's Friday! Too bad I have to work tomorrow. Ah well. I was lucky enough to have 1-2 months off of not having to work any weekends. Now they're changing the schedule again. But instead of working every other weekend, like I used to, now I'll only have to work 1 weekend a month. I guess I can handle that. Still, it's nice to know that you have every weekend off. And with David not knowing when he's on call or not it was just easier. I'm sure as with every weekend we'll find something to do with the rest of our time to make it enjoyable.

Having the holiday in the middle of the week totally messed me up. I swear it felt like Sunday night on Wednesday. I guess the good thing about that was that going into work on Thursday felt like Monday, but it was a short week. Get what I'm sayin'?

I got a call about an hour ago saying that I didn't need to come into work untial 1:00pm. Usual I am scheduled at 12noon but I'm there by 11:30am. It's nice to have the morning off but when I get there I tend to just sit around since the middle of our day is catch up time whether it be for callbacks or medical procedures. So I can't complain that they're trying to limit my time that I just sit and look at a computer screen. (Hey, you can only clean so much) They were going to have me come in even later but they decided I probably didn't want to do that because of $. They're right, but on the other hand I wouldn't have minded just taking the entire day off and using sick time.

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend? Nothing here as of yet, but you never know with us. We haven't been to CP for the past week or so, but we've also been trying to avoid it due to the possibility of running into a big crowd. We'll have to see....

1 comment:

Jen said...

Our weekend plans are so exciting! Lets see....umm yeah. I guess I'm going to try to work outside a bit and see what happens there. Sunday we're celebrating Joe and I's birthday at his parents house, yah b-days....Have fun at CP!