Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Something To Write About

I don't know what I'm going to write about tonight, but I feel like writing, so here I am. I'm sure I'll have something.

Today was a crazy day at work with non routine things coming in. "So you're here for vaccines..." And the client says, "Well, my dog's been vomiting and having diarrhea for the past week." "Okay, so that changes everything." I can't say that we were busy, but we were steady doing things.

After work we went over the 'rents to have BLT's and sweet corn. Yum! A good way to finish the day. Of course they needed their coffee so we went to the mall after dinner. And you know how I've been looking for sports bras? How come when mom enters the situation they all the sudden appear? Since they've been home from their trip we've been able to find 3, with 2 being racerback. And 2 my mom found at TJMaxx, after I had looked their multiple times. I tell myself they were from a new shipment, but I think I'm just denying the fact that she's a maniac when it comes to shopping and finding something. Now, I can find almost anything on the internet, but if you need something from an actual store, just ask my mom. Amazing. Next on the list, something to wear to my cousin Drew's wedding. Wish us luck. We'll be looking while out shopping at Nordstroms this weekend. Just a guess that we won't be getting a dress there though. Does shopping ever end? Never. Not when you're constantly changing sizes. I guess that's a good thing though.

I had some weird dreams last night. I know, that's no big surprise. But right before I woke up I had a Harry Potter dream. It was as though I was in the last book and was seeing everything happen, but the characters were totally different people and the story line didn't compare to the others in the series. I wish I could tell you what happens in the book, considering some of my dreams almost come as premonitions...my mother-in-law calls it discernment. But considering I'm not a huge fan (I watch the movies, but don't read the books), I don't think my dream is accurate. I guess that's what happens when you're bombarded by the media coverage of all that's going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really should read the books sometime. I think they're great! I am eagerly anticipating getting the final book for my birthday and seeing the movie with the kids this weekend. Camie

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, HEIDI AND DAVID.

Five years of marital bliss.