Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My Awesome Husband

David got home in the wee hours of the morning. I was fast asleep but was woken up when he crawled into bed. It's nice to have him home. I can't wait to sit down tonight and talk about their trip. I'm sure he's got stories. I got up for a run this morning and let him sleep. I looked everywhere for his suitcase and it was nowhere to be found. I figured maybe he just left it in the car. Then I went to the basement to find that he had already unloaded the suitcase. Not only had he unloaded but he had sorted his dirty clothes AND started a load of wash. Say what? Such an awesome husband. I think he's starting to take after me with the whole unpacking before even going to bed thing. That's something I'd do. In addition to that surprise I also had a small bag waiting for me in the bathroom when I woke up. It was a Swarovski bag and had a new piece to add to my collection...a little ladybug. Once again, I have an awesome husband. Then to add on top of everything, we were talking about all he had purchased while in Minnesota and boy, let me tell you, he restrained himself or something. He only put 3 things on the credit card with one being the rental car. All the rest he used his cash. Sweet! That was a very pleasant surprise. He's awesome. Can you tell I love my husband?? He gives me more and more reasons everyday.

Hope everyone has a great day. As for me, we have 3 surgeries today. Don't forget to vote!!

No comments: