Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Getting There

It's been a long past few days. But thankfully I'm more ahead than I thought I'd be with my schooling. I now have all my weekly assignments done for all 3 classes. My radiograph project is done, now all I have to do is organized and send it off. As for my videos, thanks to the gracious help of my mom I'm 99.9% done videotaping.

On Monday and Tuesday I met the 'rents for dinner and then came immediately back to work and spent about 1 hour per night here at work documenting all my assignment parts. Mom helped by coming with me performing the videotaping. It made it a lot easier because I wasn't so nervous in front of her (how could you be embarrassed in front of mom?) and I didn't feel rushed to get it done because I know she'd be patient (which she was). Not that my coworkers aren't patient, but I just feel as though I put them out by having to do it on work time and then if I have to do it over and possibly over again, I could see them getting frustrated. So thanks Mom, once again!

Also, I wanted to thank the 'rents for helping out this week with the kids. Having to work 11+ hours, then coming back to do the videos, and not having David home, the kids have been put on the back burner. The 'rents have helped by stopping over to check on them, letting them out to get some energy out of their system so they're not raring to go when I get home, and by feeding them. Thank you, thank you, thank you. By the way, Viking and Lily's issues are fine now. All is well...at least for the time being, knock on wood.

In addition to getting all my school work accomplished I'm still trucking away at my "training schedule" and am making small steps. So as you can see, it's been an exhausting beginning to the week and when my head hits the pillow I'm out! Hopefully the rest of the week won't be so full.

Now, it's off to work....Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to work I go (whistling.....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed helping you out with the video taping. Remind me never to question or doubt you when it comes to animal husbandry!! You never cease to amaze me. I doubt that you realize how gifted you truly are... You definately impressed me with your knowledge and professionalism.