Friday, June 15, 2007

TGIF

So what are everyone's plans for the weekend? I'm not sure what's all going on here. I do know that David's going to the Indians game tomorrow and I have a baby shower on Sunday. So what all will happen between those things I have no idea. I'm sure my mom and I will find something to do. And you never know with me. David might come home and I have the downstairs bedroom finished. Ya, right. That's a weekend task in itself. But you know what I mean.

We ended up taking the morning off for of running. Sue wasn't going to be able to make it. I probably should have still run considering any day I haven't been able to make it, Sue still runs, but I started wearing my new shoes this week. Everything was going great until yesterday when I wore too short of socks and the back heel of the shoe rubbed my heel raw. Ouch! In addition, since I don't go into work until noon today it was a nice feeling to be able to sleep in and boy did I. I haven't slept in that long in a long time. It was only until 8:30-9 but it felt good considering I've been getting up at 5am everyday and for some reason my body wants to get up early on the weekends too. Not 5am mind you, but still early. I haven't decided whether I'll run this weekend. Maybe tomorrow since David just called to let me know he was going to pick up a few hours tomorrow morning. We'll see...just go with the flow.

I guess I better tie this up since I gotta head into work. TGIF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new Heading. It looks really cute.

Jen said...

Great job on the new header. Web designer Heidi!